This course builds on the proposal preparation elements covered within the on-boarding module and provides the learner strategies for reviewing funding opportunity guidelines and preparing a proposal.
After completing this course, attendees should:
- Understand the basic proposal preparation process
- Understand the elements to review within the funding opportunity instructions/guidelines
- Understand school and university requirements for proposal submissions
- Understand how to develop a preliminary budget
- Be able to assemble and submit all proposal elements
Mandatory for Pre-award certificate and STAR certificate level. PA 105