The objective of this course is to provide the learner with an overview of training grant administration from both the pre-award and post-award perspective. The course will focus on the NIH T32 mechanism and will cover all the data tables. After completing this course attendees should:
- Understand the importance of the specific information included in an NIH T32 proposal and where this information can be found at Washington University.
- Understand the tools and tips available to prepare and submit a T32 application.
- Understand the capabilities of X-TRACT as a tool for creating data tables.
- Understand the components for developing and managing basic training grant budgets.
- Comprehend the basic appointment and termination function of the x-TRAIN system.
Understand training grant post-award management requirements.
Elective for STAR Certificate, Pre-award Certificate & Post-award Certificate. PA 309